Thiel CS 2.2 Speakers... What you all think?

So I'm putting together a system and there are some  Thiel CS 2.2 speakers in mint condition for $800 in my area. What do you all think of the speakers and the price? I really appreciate the feedback and any considerations I may have for them. I have an Outlaw 5 channel amp and a Marantz pre-amp. Currently running some Klipsch Heresy II speakers. 

Would these be a great upgrade? TY to the community for helping me.
sftitan
My first Thiels were the 2.2s and I consider them the best audio bargain I've ever gotten.  I think you should at least try them.  I don't know how they compare to the Heresys but they are great for the money.  Slightly warm, punchy, smooth, and sound great in a typical room.  
It depends on what you are after and what your preferences are... For me,  yes, its is an upgrade,  BUT I would put a high current, smooth & detailed amp on them to make them sing.  The Thiel are a fairly consistent 4 ohm load and 86db sensitivity.  They need power. I haven't seen curves on the Heresy II, but they are rated at 8 ohm & 99db sensitivity. So,  no matter what the Heresy's should be very quick, dynamic speakers. Once you have excellent dynamics,  it is hard to go back.... But the Thiels set up properly for me with a High Current amplifier will sound more like music than the Klipsch.  On the other hand,  with the right tubed amp,  the Klipsch do what they do, extremely well.  So, I am saying alot depends on your taste and the associated equipment.  
I enjoyed owning a pair of Thiels for a few years, close to 30 yr ago. The imaging was excellent, as was the lack of overhang. I did find them a little bright or emphasized in the high frequencies. The measurements of the CS 2 2 by John Atkinson show a rising response in the treble, and he noted they could sound bright. So I'd advise you to read the linked review carefully to see if the speakers are likely to appeal to you, long-term. They are fine speakers, yet the rising FR can be a problem for some listeners (it was for me).
Cornwall and CS2.3 owner, apples and salmon comparison.....but first, get moved into your condo and listen to what you have BEFORE upgrading into what ????
also, I would be very inclined to buy Jim Smiths book - Get Better Sound, that will help you get the most out of anything you buy in your room.
enjoy the music !!!!!