THE08: Room: 1510: Artemis, Schroder comments

THE08: Room: 1510 This room was one of the top 5 in the whole SHOW & CES. It was a pleasure to learn more about the Schroder arm from Frank himself...not to mention hear the table once he set it up. WOW! The Artimis gear carries a reputation for being great already as well the Verity. But I have to say, this is the best representation of the Soundsmith Moving Iron Cartridge/Artimis Table/Schroder arm I have ever heard.
babyjdrums
The turntable was an Artemis TT designed by Frank Schroeder. It had a plinth made of layers of bamboo.

The Soundsmith Voice sounded better in the Artemis room than in Soundsmith's own room. It shows the potential of that cart.
I have heard everything you mentioned in your post, but not in the combination displayed there. It must have been fantastic! The problem, in the past has been that the soundsmith room and gear was not up to the level of the strainguage. I loved the Artimus/Schroeder/Verity room in Denver, but it HAD to be light years improved in the setup you describe.

That would have been a reason to actually go to CES - something I have completely lost interest in doing. You're a lucky person!

O

o