The very best Sibelius recordings in analog

Jean Sibelius, the great Finnish composer, wrote magnificent symphonies. We are celebrating Finland´s 100th Anniversary and Sibelius´ music as well.
Please tell your favorite analog recordings of his best work, I really would appreciate.

One of mine is the Lorin Maazel ´s 60´s symphonies on Decca label. 
Sibelius reputation rests chiefly on his great symphonies, seven spectacular creations, all with their particular points of grandeur and originality.

Originally released between 1963 and 1968 Maazel´ s Sibelius cycle met with critical acclaim. Particularly praised is Maazel´s interpretation of the Fourth Symphony in the Vienna Philharmonics only recording of the work.

harold-not-the-barrel

Case # 1 for music is difference between French and German classical music which been expounded upon for a least a century.
I’ve read several times that some conductors won’t touch "Symphonic Dances" for that  reason . 
I'd like to hear JoAnn Falletta  give it a shot myself .

Not a few think part of reason that Sibelius is so beloved by Finns ( what other composers birthday is a National Holiday) is that his native tongue was Swedish, and as a perfectionist, he studied Finnish in a way few Finns ever did.
He said he knew he was a true Finn when he started to dream in it .

i

From my childhood years of piano lessons I still remember the joy of that moment when I could play without thinking or looking at the score! Verbalizing while sparring with your carate-class buddy is a quick road to a knock-out. But. Interpreting great music takes more than basic/learned reflexes and logical half of the brain. If chess were an art form then Kasparov would have never been beaten by an old computer. It is a miracle that good chess players can remember infinite variations of the first 8-10 moves. Miracle for the feeble brains like mine, but not Art

You’re missing the point sevs, if you brain could not verbalize you never would have got past your high-chair stage .
Most of what humans do is done in our sub-conscious. the brain is talking like crazy, you just don't know it .