The value of a good FM tuner?......, now and in the future...

For most of my adult life, FM radio has been an introduction to new music and artists.  With some stations, in some towns I have lived in, the quality was good and the music was good....Jazz, Classical and more.

My question is, what is to be the near term future of FM.  Is streaming of audiophile quality?   Online stations through my computer is not for me, my computer is not audiophile quality sound.....can Magnum or anyone make a unit that can make "online" of audiophile quality.  Like a good lp or disk, the source is what all of the electronics have to work with. ......so, what it the future source for FM or the like?

Thanks
whatjd
I'm a very happy owner of Don Scott modified McIntosh MR-74 and Luxman L-110. Use them much less now, and probably wouldn't spend much now on a new tuner, but very happy to have these...
Post removed 
I prefer listening to my tuner to streaming the same program.  It has more body.  On the other hand, while it's great for classical the commercial rock stations sound like garbage (same stations are listenable in the car)
I bought a McIntosh MR-80 around 1980 for $2000 - the equivalent of more than $6500 now. I'd never spend that kind of money on a tuner today, but I still have the Mac and it still performs like a champ. It does require periodic service (every 12 years or so) and I don't listen to it as much as I once did, but I still think it's worth having a good tuner. There are still some bright spots along today's FM dial, although not nearly as many as there once were.
Before the COVID pandemic, in this part of the country every Sunday we could get excellent quality live feeds of top notch concerts and operas. For that alone,  it’s worth having a good tuner. And good used tuners can now be had for the price of decent pair of used interconnects. Which is kind of amazing.