The urge to tinker is awash. What TT might better mine and why?

Just my normal fidgetitus kicking in!
Will start by saying I am extremely happy with my present TT and cart combo but always curious as to other options.
So I guess looking for opinions on what could be better and why?
How much more would I need to spend to better what I have now?

Presently running Nottingham Analog Spacedeck cw Spacearm.
Cartridge is ZYX RS30mk2.
Phonostage is Goldnote PH-10.
128x128uberwaltz
Sure thing on speaker position. I was thinking of moving the rug! Fair enough if they are spiked through. I wasn’t sure.
I enjoy Tidal streaming too but find, in many cases, my vinyl rig is more enjoyable especially with my collection of analog recordings. I heard the Space deck many years ago in London and thought it was okay, somewhat dark and unexciting. I felt that others, at the time, namely the Rock and Oxford Acoustics were better. I understand it’s been improved since so probably a moot point. Nevertheless, if that is the house sound, it's not to my taste. 
Move the rug.... the wife would not approve.... lol

its a pretty old model and dark might be fitting but very detailed with the present cartridge. The shelter 501 it came with did not suit my ears at all
Why not stay with Tom Fletcher's sound?

When I heard the spacedeck (1997), I ordered the Mentor (now Dais). It is notably superior. Pear Audio is also a Fletcher design. I also have the Wave Mechanic power supply - another improvement.

IMO the tonearms were always a weak point, because of limited adjustability. The Trans-Fi Terminator tonearm also works superbly with NA. Don't know if it's still available - you could try.