The urge to tinker is awash. What TT might better mine and why?

Just my normal fidgetitus kicking in!
Will start by saying I am extremely happy with my present TT and cart combo but always curious as to other options.
So I guess looking for opinions on what could be better and why?
How much more would I need to spend to better what I have now?

Presently running Nottingham Analog Spacedeck cw Spacearm.
Cartridge is ZYX RS30mk2.
Phonostage is Goldnote PH-10.
128x128uberwaltz
Perhaps I could have phrased it better
Yes I can change the tone/ sound with a different cart or phono stage but that’s not what I am asking.

What makes a better TT than I already have and why?
What features would be improved upon and how much will that cost?
Better motor?
Better platter?
I mean I know there are considerably more expensive TT out there so what/where do I need to be looking?
Try an idler drive turntable. Garrard 301/401, Lenco, etc

The sound is more dynamic
Why might an idler drive TT be superior to what I have?
I am a little surprised that nobody has come forward with their particular TT of choice and giving some good solid reasons for choice of same.

Definitely not going to splurge any moolah without some basis for what I can potentially expect.
Seems like there are mixed reviews on your table. If I was starting from scratch, I would look at a 301/401 with new massive bearing and heavy platter in the right plinth with a top notch arm. I don’t know your budget but as a starting example of cost, my rebuilt 401 with custom idler in a slate plinth and decent arm set me back less than $4k. It sounds wonderful - musical, transparent, resolving, and utterly involving. It is also a respected reference class transcription table that has stood the test of time.
Side bar question, how do you like the Goldnote PH-10? Did you splurge for the separate power supply?