The Sound of Speaker.

Before going to the journey looking for a best speaker that suit our ears I think we should separate them first.
It seems much easier to find it if we listen to Regular 1-2-3 ways Box-speaker or Electrostatic Ribbon Panel or Horn speaker. Generally one-type of speaker have the same sound characteristic.
But those 3 different type very much having big different sound characteristic.
See and listen to all first, then narrow it down to whatever type that suit our ear best.
As my journey has ended at a Horn-speaker.
Just my 2 cents.
samadhana
What if you could have the seamless delicacy of a Maggie, the speed of a stat, and the power and dynamics of a horn, all in one? https://youtu.be/7RxRTFx6Cd0?t=355
My Triangles have lightweight paper cone drivers and there is something good to be said about designs like these, for sure. 
What I was trying to say was there is certain distinguish sound character coming from different design of the Driver of a speaker. For some people their liking hook and fall in love with certain type of distinguish sound that they produce.
Of course every speaker has different sound, even among the same Design type as Electrostatic, Horn or Regular 1,2,3ways speaker will not the same by far or little.
I have not listened to all the speakers in this world, but I have listened to Electrostatic Panel (and hybrid), some 1-2 or 3 way and some Horn speakers and for my ears I prefer Horn speakers.
This Forum becoming more and more a hostile place to say, share an opinion. 
And to use the word "Prejudice" seems too harsh I think.  

Post removed 
@OP,
Unfortunately, if you want to be on Audiogon, you need to develop a thick skin. There are many self-professed 'experts' here who's opinions would be better taken if they used a bit more tact/reserve.

That being said, though I can understand you belief, I think you should audition all those speakers before making such all encompassing judgements.
B