The Six Moons.com review on the Mhdt Labs Orchid DAC just went up

This morning the review on the superlative Mhdt Labs Orchid DAC was just posted on Six Moons.com.  It gives all the details why I have made it my reference DAC.  I also share my position, with flexibility, that all all the hype regarding high resolution formats as being superior sounding to 16/44.1 kHz or 16/48 kHz R-2R ladder DACs is just that "hype".  

Hope you enjoy the review.
teajay
Post removed 
Post removed 
Oh hey, i got a response form the man himself, Terry London. How about that. Let me clean my response up a tad. First of all, for those that don't know, (and no one on this site knows) i have a bit of a dry sense of humor. So, I was not really overly bothered by the review and was more or less popping off about the irony of how things can turn out. Shortly afterwards I felt and was able to see this new turn of events (Terry's review) is something that could definitely turn out in my favor (and others as well if they were in the market for a new DAC) so it was a "good thing" as the saying goes. In short, i know reviewing is a tough and maybe a thankless gig at times so i am thrilled at folks that put it all out there for the benefit of novices like myself. To sum it up, i am impressed by the fact Terry is impressed & I have been to MDHT's website and now know the prices and avenues to acquire an Orchid which is via Mirco Zolt website/ or eBay). Now all i have to do is wrestle with the remaining ambivalence before i click buy.... 
PS, Terry, i just retired from a position from a Tri-County Probation Department in Texas as a LCDC. I immediately noticed from your bio you have accomplished quite a bit by becoming an instructor at/for Albert Ellis institute. Cognitive is invaluable in treatment of substance use as you must know..     
don
I purchased an Orchid about 4 months ago. I read the avaiable reviews, corresponded with the designer and evaluated what I wanted from a reasonably priced DAC. I think I would have been satisfied with several out there. I was also intrigued by Metrum products. The Orchid seemed to be the best deal for me, and I liked the TDA1541 chip and the tube buffer. I am really pleased with the unit. I also like the ability to roll a single tube to tweak the sound. Right now I am finding the Tesla 6CC42 tube to be a nice match for me. The Orchid is also a nice match in my system of Exposure electronics and Harbeth speakers. I am not sure I could do better for the price in my system, in my room, with my preferences.
Is this DAC supposed to sound better than my balanced Havana? 
I am not using it balanced right now but have for many years!!
thanks