The secret to a great amplifier...

Is a $150 Orange fuse from Synergistic Research. Seriously, extreme boost in sonic performance. Blacker background, larger soundstage... if I wanted to make some bucks, I’d put these is cheap OEM compnents and start letting the accolades and purchasers come calling.

Mind you, I have a high value-oriented $20k system, so it was nice before, but damn!
redwoodaudio

I was wondering if anyone has bought hundreds of dollars worth of these magical orange fuses, noticed no performance improvements  and blew their own fuse?

Tim
Based on all the report of these magical orange fuses blowing, I wonder whose fuse would blow first :-)

I hope they are not taking a low value fuse and marking it as a higher value. That would be one way to reduce the noise in the power supply.
Habeo vetus DVD dolor BBK ludio ludius, et domum theatrum, cessaverunt operantes 4 inputs de sex, ego mutare loca konektory et in izhu quod 4 non opus est, qui scit quid sit in casu ..
Again:     No one can possibly know whether fuses will make a difference, in their system and room, with their media and to their ears, without trying them for themselves.      Some companies offer a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, so- those that are actually interested, have absolutely nothing to lose.     Anyone that knows anything about the sciences, realizes that something like 96% of what makes up this universe, remains a mystery.       For centuries; humanity’s seen, heard, felt and otherwise witnessed phenomena, that none of the best minds could explain, UNTIL they developed a science or measurement, that could explain it.     The Naysayer Church wants you to trust their antiquated science (1800’s electrical theory) and faith-based, religious doctrine, BLINDLY ("Trust ME!", their credo).    Theories have never proven or disproven anything.     It’s testing and experimentation that proves or disproves theories.       IF you’re interested in improving your system’s presentation, have a shred of confidence in your capacity for perceiving reality and trust your own senses: try a better fuse, FOR YOURSELF.           The Naysayer Church HATES it, when THAT happens!
A lot of our current theory of electricity is actually based on things we didn’t know in the 1800’s, however, knowing more about what happens at the atomic level does not change what happens at the macro level.

I agree, everyone should try fuses, and when you do it, do a proper experiment and have someone else change the fuse (or not) and yes, absolutely trust your ears to determine the result. Highly encourage that!

The Naysayer Church wants you to trust their antiquated science (1800’s electrical theory) and faith-based, religious doctrine, BLINDLY ("Trust ME!", their credo).

Now, given that some of those fuses are $100+, how do you propose validating the fuse rating when it appears the supplier has not?

Anyone that knows anything about the sciences, realizes that something like 96% of what makes up this universe, remains a mystery.

Why is it that those least knowledgeable about the sciences are most apt to support things that are not supported by science?