The Palladian-A step beyond

The new cartridge from Acoustical Systems may finally be the LOMC to fully realise the theoretical advantages of the genus.
And convince those long-suffering audiophiles to whom the 'modern' MC presentation has been anathema to 'live sound'....that the realism of vintage LOMCs like the SPUs and FR-7 series has finally been recaptured 👀
IMAGE 1 
IMAGE 2 
IMAGE 3 
IMAGE 4 
IMAGE 5 
IMAGE 6 
IMAGE 7 
128x128halcro
Dear Nandric,
The Victor MC1, being the predecessor of my L-1000 Laboratory, is a fine cart too. I have never heard the X-1 II. I cannot display pictures here of the ART 1000 but you may see it on my site. Fremer did some explanations on a bigger model in his video on analog.corner too.
Dear Downunder,

Audio Technica designed with the ART 1000 a wonderful transponder producing a stable, warm and lush sound. It is voluminous, well-tempered, harmonious and comes with a good resolution. Regarding the three-dimensionality is does not deliver the wide and open space the Palladian does. But it wouldn’t be fair to call this a disadvantage. It is just another way of listening habit you go along with. 

Dear Downunder, For the sceptic who are convinced that no real

improvement in cart technology is made since 80is your statement

must be devasteting: two world best carts in one month time.

Dear Thuchan, Thanks for your instructions. I have seen the

construction meanwhile and fear that an possible retip of the stylus

and/ or cantilever is out of question. Aka: irrepareble . The stylus

must be somehow connected with the coils ; either by glue or some

wire both of which will make this construction very vulnerable. To me

the cantileverless Ikeda 9 looks much more  reliable and simpler.

I hope Dover will be so kind to explain this issue.