the luxman t-110 - - -

Wow!! I was listening to this tuner, and it first seemed a bit dry, but as I continued to listen, I found this quite an
impressive tuner. The bass has weight and slam, depending on
amp, pre and speaker. I will move on to other tuners, and I wonder where I will go, but for right now, I am impressed.
I don't have to have the last word in transparency, but I do like bass definition, and better than decent sound. I have a brystonpre, Aragon amp, and speakers with good horns. The voices land right in my room, with air and presence. The dynamics are more than I anticipated, yet not cd like, but stand out quite well.
I am not using anything but rabbit ears, yet all this of what I mentioned is enough, so that, I will be able to live with this for a good while.
If I am way off track in my assumption, then I guess I stand to be corrected. I have been wrong before, but I do have a slightly trained ear, just not a tuner expert.
I do hear a lot of preferences that differ quite vastly. I
can percieve that, it would be hard to go wrong with some tuners. I get the feeling that the Accuphase T 100 would be a definite good choice.
greggie

Showing 1 response by rwwear