The Luxman L-595A SE integrated is coming.

Luxman is releasing this fall a 95th anniversary integrated. It's style is from the late 1980's. No meters all buttons. Power wise it seems like the same as the 590AXII. World wide 300 of these integrated's will be built. 100 allocated to the US market. Price about $11,495. You can view it on the new Luxman website.
luxmancl38
I’ve owned my 595a for about 2 weeks. It is absolutely awesome. It does feel/sound a little bit bolder yet sweeter and more natural than the previous 590 that I had.

it took a few days to settle down but has opened up beautifully and sounds great. 
I realize that it’s a limited piece and not many will get to experience the 595a. If you are at all on the fence, don’t hesitate. Actual power is probably 2-3X rated so it’s more versatile than expected.
Joe Congratulations on your purchase.  The 595a sounds like a very special integrated.   Btw I absolutely love the looks of the 595a.  I am sure this will be a very special amp for you. 
@bobheinatz 

Thank you very much. I’ve been though a lot of gear (and I mean a lot). 
I’m at the point now where I’ve sold almost everything else. This 595a is my new reference and does everything that I want/need while giving me the sound that I crave. Luxman gear in general is superb. 
I’ve given up 100+ pound gear in favor of gear that I can still comfortably handle. 
Thank you Luxman for continued improvements and wonderful voicing of your products. 
I’m very happy.

I wonder if they'll do something similar to what Harbeth did with the 30.1 Anniversary - Harbeth turned it intothe production version 30.2...following that logic, perhaps Luxman will, if the 595a is successful, turn it into the 590AXIII?

Hell, if I was the VP of Product there (instead of 'here'), that's what I'd do.
Congratulations Joe ! Have you used the ‘Loudness’ button?
I’ve been looking for a quality integrated/control amp with Tone control and Loudness switch and this unit has all these!! Just want to know how well the implementation is. Thanks you..