the garage

We just moved because of work, and do not have a listening area in the rental house. We will probably stay here for at least a year before building or buying. Is there a problem with storing my JM lab micro utopia berrylium speakers and rel studio2 woofer in the garage? I have the original packing material. We get 4 full seasons where I live, hot and very humid in the summer and cold in the winter. Will this cause a problem?
bigsam2
only if the garage is climate controlled and well off the floor. any place with the 'radical' season change will have potential dampness and mildew. same goes for your music collection. the smell alone will last longer than the equipment. keep in in the house if at all possible in the coolest, most low traffic room.
Sam, Over time, the high heat and humidity will be hell on the adhesives used and the surrounds and cabinet joints. Lots of external insulation might keep the heat from getting to the innards but I'd still find room inside for your precious and valuable gear.

Are you to be without music for a year? Scarier still...