The Future of Audio Amplification

I have recently paired an Audio Research DS225 Class D amplifier with an Audio Research tube preamplifier (SP8 mkii). I cannot believe how wonderful and lifelike my music sounds. The DS225 replaced an Audio Research SD135 Class AB amplifier. Perhaps the SD135 is just not as good as some of the better quality amps that are out there, but it got me thinking that amazingly wonderful sonance can be achieved with a tubed pre and Class D amp. I have a hunch that as more people experience this combination, it will likely catch on and become the future path of many, if not most audiophile systems. It is interesting that Audio Research has been at the forefront of this development.
distortions
If you like Class-D as it is that's fine.
Others say they can't, and it's always the mids and highs that is the problem, never the bass because that's what they're good at ever since they first came out.

And the title of this thread is. "The Future of Audio Amplification" and it will be Class-D one day, when they have a total acceptance in the mids and highs for the hiend, not just with those that can't hear it for some reason.

And that one day is getting closer with amp like the Technics SE-R1 and also maybe the Merrill Audio Element 118 monoblocks if they did it right like the Technics.  
Post removed 

I hereby nominate Koost and George for the Negative Nelly award for incredible Class D bashing.  Who do you think will get the award?   He who repeats himself the most wins....don't you think?

We need a little humor in these times.  Trouble is these guys are serious.  To bad, life is really, really amazing.  Audio just keeps getting better and better and class D has made it more affordable and more efficient.  I just wish these guys would get out and listen to the latest and best class D amps (including those that switch at 500K and use mosfets).  Some great sound out there on the cheap.....as many have already posted here and it will just keep growing and growing.

May all be blessed in this new year!  Enjoy every moment, for you never know when your time is up.  The more you bless and serve others the more happy you and everyone become.  Love everyone, love yourself, the earth and be at peace.  God's love and joy are always present.

Ricevs, your only protecting your new Class-D baby your soon to unleash on the public, built around the Icepower Class-D modules, it’s as clear as the nose on your face. here’s a free plug, but I think it’ll end up a furphy.
http://tweakaudio.com/EVS-2/EVS_1200_amplifier.html
ric I did not find the Audio C link you referred to. Maybe Im looking in the wrong place. I am new to the circle and cannot use the search feature

Reply 97 says Title of the thread: Amplifiers with IcePower 1200AS2, class D module.