The effect of my dog on sound quality

So, just a few hours ago I did some cable swapping and power conditioning experimentation with the little PLC power conditioner and a Wiremold power strip.  Everything just snapped into place - the proverbial veil had been lifted.  I happily made a quick run to the store to pick up some snacks and beverages.  Came back and put on another record, and.....some static in the right channel.  Did a stylus cleaning and checked all the connections to discover that during my trip to the store my dog had peed into the power strip!!!  Thank god nothing was damaged (including my dog).  

I took the power cords out and cleaned the prongs with contact cleaner.  Hopefully that will be enough to save them from damage.  But there is quite a bit of urine in the power strip.  Is it time to buy a new one?  Should I let it dry and try it?  If it sounds better, have I discovered an unknown tweak? :)  Seriously, though, is there any danger in using the power strip after it dries out?  

Cheers,
Scott
smrex13

Showing 3 responses by andrew9405

Clone your dog and give the rights to Geoff.
He'll sell anything to make a buck. 

It's quality not quantity Geoff.
However, in your case the number of posts and their content really suck. Just like your products.
This is like shooting fish in a barrel you lightweight.