The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Von Schweikert Ultra 11

I don’t think I ever heard a speaker get as close to reproducing the scale of an orchestra, but also get a lone singer with an acoustic guitar so right in size and scale.

All the while, not sounding dynamically compressed, extremely detailed, and get timbre right, too.
My own Linn AV 5140s, run Activ using Exakt and an Akurate Hub (Katalyst) source.  No analog interconnects.  I am truly amazed by how much better they sound like this compared to the system they were previously used in (AV5105, passive), which I thought was outstanding.
And while I am on this thread, my sentiments would favor the TAD Reference One. 
Best speaker I’ve heard and now own are the Kyron Audio Gaia. Not cheap but the sound is sublime.
AG 🇦🇺
First Post here.
The best speakers I ever heard in person, were the Carver Amazing loud Speakers, driven by Carver Silver Seven amps (Yamaha Natural sound Preamp, and Digital Time lens processor).
This was back in 1987 at The Groove Audio Video in Houston. It was life changing, holographic to the point you were INSIDE the music.
When funds allow it I am getting some Martin Logan EM ESLs, and will drive them with a PS Audio Stellar S300, and a Shiit Freya+.