The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
Post removed 
LS3/5(A) perhaps? from Rogers(Chartwell) or Falcon and very tube friendly. (if you have a 16Ohm tap).
Art Dudley has a recent review and there is a posting on a German blog about then too. https://medialux.blog/
you might have to scroll down to find the bit about the speakers. I quite fancy a pair after reading those reviews.Then there are a couple of Wilsons, the Tune Tots and Duettes. You are going to need home demos to sort this one out, taking a punt based on recommendations is not going to find what you’re looking for.

I was recently in Miami on business and visited a great audio dealer: Deja Vu South.  They had a pair of Harbeth P3ESRs setup in a very small room and they sounded incredible.  The speakers were well forward of the front wall in a nearfield position, almost to the sides of the room.  I have never heard these little Harbeth's sound so good before.

I should thank Eric Gould and his team at Deja Vu Audio South for allowing me to hang at their place for a couple of hours and listen to some incredible music.  I am looking forward to my next trip to Miami.