The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
Choice of gear, and especially so speakers, cannot be made independently from associated components. 
But let's say that in an absolute, I would choose as much as possible the best quality/price ratio above which no improvement is found.
A few years back, I discovered the brand XTZ and was captivated by the many and unanimous 10/10 notations from all sorts of reviewers around the globe about their Master M2 model. I dont usually buy on reviews, but they all seemed so overwhelmed by those and with such a reasonable price that i decided to purchase. Since then, I continuously claim that this is the best ever buy I have ever made, and I own many other and high end gear. They are and by a very very long shot, the best quality/price gear i've heard, and one of the best bookshelf speakers I've heard regardless of price.
The others to add to this list for me would be SF Guarneri Tradition, Kef Ref.1, Tannoy Eaton, Tannoy Autograph Mini with perfectly integrated subs, XTZ Divine Delta.
But again, depending on room acoustics and associated amp/preamp, many good bookshelves could be made to play at a very very high level of performance.
The original Pulsars would be a better fit over the new Pulsa 2 Graphene version in a room tis size. I've had the originals and now have the Grapnenes in an 11.5 x 12 and can't get the bass under control with the Graphenes.       
At one time I was considering the Vivid Kaya 45 for my 12x11x9 room. However, I eliminated that from consideration thinking that the side firing woofers would pose an obstacle to good sound in a small space.

However, I wanted to revisit that logic since I liked the Kaya a lot. I do not think I will be able to do a home demo of the Kaya 45 but I have heard from manufacturer and also a local dealer that it can be placed close to the back wall (good for a small room). 

The sound of the Kaya is fantastic. It is fast, clear, and a bit like the KEF Blade.

Here is a photo of the Kaya 45 next to the Vivid Giya G1.

https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/vivid-kaya-45.28007/

Anybody want to chime in on their experience with side firing woofers in a small room?
Post removed