The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
If a pair ever becomes available, a pair of Sonus Faber Extrema's, with the oval sub in the rear, on the matching stands. Magical, with the proper amplification. And this, from a horn aficionado. Enjoy ! MrD.
@daveyf Unfortunately the Stenheim monitors were on Bryston gear which wasn't a very good combo for my taste- not much bass either, but I could be jaded by the Five demo I had prior. The line has very nice tonality and dynamics.

@keithr  I think the little Gamut Rs3's are interesting, although i suspect they would NOT be a good match with my tube amps. A friend used to own the larger floorstanding model, it was a bear to drive and required a hefty ss amp. 
The Stenheim's seemed to me, at least in Long Beach, to be a little soft on top and diffuse in their imaging capabilities ( slightly). I am not sure I am a fan of a squared off metal cabinet...for this reason. 
I heard the Gamut's under less than ideal show conditions last year at the Capital Audio Fest, and thought they were fabulous.  For me, best stand-mount sound at the show.  That being said, I seem to remember that there was some pretty impressive equipment upstream from them.