The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
I have a room about the same size as you do and the Legacy Audio Studio HD's work GREAT....I actually have compared the Legacy to KEF and the Paradigm bookshelf speakers and found the Legacy performed much better. The Legacy are some what heavier (about 32LBS ea) then most other bookshelf speakers that I have looked at. Frequency range is listed at 41-30k, with 91 db. This is a 4 Ohm speaker which can be order in multiple high grade finishes and it won't " break the bank " while doing so.   
If a pair ever becomes available, a pair of Sonus Faber Extrema's, with the oval sub in the rear, on the matching stands. Magical, with the proper amplification. And this, from a horn aficionado. Enjoy ! MrD.
@daveyf Unfortunately the Stenheim monitors were on Bryston gear which wasn't a very good combo for my taste- not much bass either, but I could be jaded by the Five demo I had prior. The line has very nice tonality and dynamics.

@keithr  I think the little Gamut Rs3's are interesting, although i suspect they would NOT be a good match with my tube amps. A friend used to own the larger floorstanding model, it was a bear to drive and required a hefty ss amp. 
The Stenheim's seemed to me, at least in Long Beach, to be a little soft on top and diffuse in their imaging capabilities ( slightly). I am not sure I am a fan of a squared off metal cabinet...for this reason.