The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
When someone mention "at any price" the ears do perk up.
Some great thoughts here Davey. I heard the Floorstander Vimburgs
at Axpona in a bigger room. I swear I thought I heard the rosin on the bow when the violin was playing. Best sounding cone in a box speaker
I have heard. The Borreson I heard was a true bookshelf and it was-as so many people say-Which speaker am I hearing? Two to look at.
Now for non cone in a box options. I am sitting in front of a pair of
Sanders 10s I picked up this weekend. My room is 14 x 16 x 8 plus open to kitchen on far end so a lot bigger than the 10 x11 you have. I cancelled every appointment I had this week as I am mesmerized by the sound. Sanders has been doing electrostatics for 40+ years. I am not familiar with the Jantzen product but it sounds interesting too. Muraudio was another one I missed that had people talking. Have fun shopping!! Question-If money is no object, why are you
in such a tiny room? I have some doubts regarding the veracity of your proposal. 
Raidho D1.1's.  Absolutely amazing and perfect for a smaller room.  If you want slam type dynamics, maybe another choice.  Maybe the Magico A3's.  I would also audition some Harbeth's or DeVores.  Depends on the type of music that you like to listen to.  I own the Raidho XT-2's, which I love, but with an unlimited budget would go for the D-3.1's, which are considerably more $$$.  That is my dream speaker.  I listen to all kinds of music, from hard rock to acoustic and even some classical.  But on my Raidho XT-2's, on good recordings, there is the "they're in the room with me" type sound.  Fantastic.
Small Maggies.  

Limited deep bass, to minimize the impact of room nodes down low.  Cardioid dispersion takes the side wall reflections out of play.  Gentle top end for natural octave to octave balance.  Excellent performers in pretty much every respect (assuming there’s enough grunt from your amp).
@firsnot. In the area that I live, a speaker, basically any speaker, is a mere fraction of the price of the room. Therefore, the budget for a speaker (any speaker) that would work in a small room is nothing compared to what a large room will cost me. If that makes any sense to you.
 @keithr  Unfortunately, i wasn’t that impressed with anything at the show (particularly suitable for a small room).The Magico M2’s were ok, but I suspect too difficult to drive with the kind of amps I prefer.