The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
Well if it is electrostats you want then go with the Sanders Model 10,
The panels cross to the transmission line sub at 175 Hz which will allow them to operated 2 feet from the front wall. You will need to put acoustic foam behind them. No big deal. roberjerman I sold Walsh speakers back in the 70's and they were painfully colored back then. Hopefully they have improved them since then but it is a difficult concept. I love the idea of no crossover. Except for subwoofers x-over are nothing but trouble, A necessary evil.  
When someone mention "at any price" the ears do perk up.
Some great thoughts here Davey. I heard the Floorstander Vimburgs
at Axpona in a bigger room. I swear I thought I heard the rosin on the bow when the violin was playing. Best sounding cone in a box speaker
I have heard. The Borreson I heard was a true bookshelf and it was-as so many people say-Which speaker am I hearing? Two to look at.
Now for non cone in a box options. I am sitting in front of a pair of
Sanders 10s I picked up this weekend. My room is 14 x 16 x 8 plus open to kitchen on far end so a lot bigger than the 10 x11 you have. I cancelled every appointment I had this week as I am mesmerized by the sound. Sanders has been doing electrostatics for 40+ years. I am not familiar with the Jantzen product but it sounds interesting too. Muraudio was another one I missed that had people talking. Have fun shopping!! Question-If money is no object, why are you
in such a tiny room? I have some doubts regarding the veracity of your proposal. 
Raidho D1.1's.  Absolutely amazing and perfect for a smaller room.  If you want slam type dynamics, maybe another choice.  Maybe the Magico A3's.  I would also audition some Harbeth's or DeVores.  Depends on the type of music that you like to listen to.  I own the Raidho XT-2's, which I love, but with an unlimited budget would go for the D-3.1's, which are considerably more $$$.  That is my dream speaker.  I listen to all kinds of music, from hard rock to acoustic and even some classical.  But on my Raidho XT-2's, on good recordings, there is the "they're in the room with me" type sound.  Fantastic.