The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
The Vimburg are not available yet in my area, Southern Cal,  but the Canadian distributor said that they are working on bringing them into my area.

I would recommend you to have a listen to the TAD ME1. A real great monitor and in your treated room should be amazing. It is a little more expensive than the Vimburg with the non-diamond driver.
@yyzsantabarbara   I am also in S.Calif, so listening to the Vimburg's isn't an option yet either. The TAD's would seem to be an option, but also difficult to source for a listen. Plus, I am not sure i would cotton to the hard beryllium tweeter!  
This is why I have stayed away from the Magico line and others with 'ringing' dome tweeters. Presumably the Vimburg's wouldn't have this issue, but who knows?
Excel Audio in Newport Beach (near the airport) has the TAD ME1 speaker setup with the Luxman m900u and c900u. If you are close by go have a listen to that system. I am buying the Luxman set and unless I find something I like better and will work in my small room, I will get the TAD ME1.
’Ringing’ dome?
Magico new tweeters definitely don’t ring, not in sound and not in measurements. In fact most “soft” domes will harden much faster, and will sound quite nasty at high SPL. The M2 highs were sublime in Munich.