The Best Polished Glass Toslink Optical Cables?

What are the best polished glass optical cables that have a "mini toslink" option (not an adaptor) for use with Apple products? I currently use the VanDenHul OptiCoupler and Wireworld SuperNova 6. Are there any others that I should consider?

Thanks in advance!
ballan
I haven't tried the VenDenHul, but I did extensive search for recommendations for the best TOSlink, and only came up with the Wireworld Supernova 6 and the Lifatec. (I use this on my AppleTV.)

I tried both (thanks to a no questions asked return policy on both products) and kept the Wireworld. In my system, both clearly beat my Ultralink plastic cable, and the Wireworld Supernova 6 had more body and a more musical character than the Lifatec. I could see someone preferring the Lifatec in another system, but it smacked me as a little thin sounding.
Lifatech worked well for me on a 35' run and it didn't drain the bank account. To be honest here though, I later switched to SPDIF but it was difficult to tell the difference.
Thanks for the scoop Darkj. I will be ordering a supernova six soon! you using it then from the Apple tv to the av processor?
I really appreciate the info in this thread!

I've recently concluded that red book files played from my MacBook sound significantly better than when the original CDs are played on either of my CD players. Right now I'm using a $10 mini-to-Toslink connector to my 24/96 upconverting AVP. It's nice to know I can improve the sound even more.
If you can use a connection other than Toslink, do so. Toslink is a poor choice.