The best place to listen to music??

This does not necessarily belong in the speaker section but since he uses old Tannoy speakers I thought it might be OK. 

Though I have never been there I think this would get my vote.    

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2019/sep/30/tokyo-japan-bar-martha-shibuya-ebisu-whisky

128x128soundsrealaudio
@tooblue 

you would be welcome any time you are in the neighborhood.....the mountains 30 miles east of Seattle.

message me and we can work it out.
@soundsrealaudio

i do have a modest collection of scotches and whiskey’s, and a fridge down the hall with some other choices. a man (or woman) does not go dry listening in my room.

mostly i drink water myself, but a sip of neat single malt seems like just the thing occasionally.
I wish koestner  would invite me to listen to his system in the yacht in Moracco. I wonder if they use bass busters in the bow? 
Home, or at a place that features good actual musicians...a bar actually featuring a groovy stereo system seems like hipster or simply trendy silliness as that's not what bars are for, although it doesn't hurt to have an actual OK system in a bar...you could replicate that if you need to...invite a crowd of strangers in to walk around in front of your home system listening to things you might not like while you tweak your man bun.