The Beatles upcoming '' Let It Be '' Documentary Film .....

Hello Audiogoners  - I hope all is well and I am really looking forward to this documentary film but I can not find out what station it will be on or what date this is going to air on. I know that the '' Let It Be '' music will be re-issued on October 15th and I really hope that it is minus the Phil Spector influence as I personally prefer the '' Naked ' disc / music. Please let me know and thank you in advance...…..   
garebear

Showing 1 response by cd318

[“I was relieved to discover the reality is very different to the myth,” continues Jackson, “it’s simply an amazing historical treasure-trove. Sure, there’s moments of drama - but none of the discord this project has long been associated with.]

Sounds like wishful thinking. Let's not forget the backdrop: the invasive Yoko and the interminable management and legal battles as they fought to decide between Lee Eastman and Alan Klein.

Not to mention Lennon's issues with heroin, Yoko's miscarriage, custody battles, and fallout with Cynthia and to a lesser degree, his aunt Mimi.

Ok, it's the Beatles and we can't ever have too much of a good thing.

Fair enough.