The 411 on AT&T

I'd like to hear what folks have to say about their experiences with the performance of different brands/models/lengths of AT&T glass optical cable.

So far, I've tried a Luminary 1.5m (Aural Symphonics I think), a Chromatic Technologies 2.5m, an Audioquest Optolink-2 1m, and a Wadia 1m. I thought the Luminary blew the rest away (it's also has directional indicators.)

I have no experience with XLO, Translite, or the Aural Symphonics Optimism version 1 or 2.
128x128nsgarch
the Wadia sucks the ead introduced siecor is better than it and the xlo is even better
mejames -- are you currently using an xlo. on what equipment? is it 1m or longer?
I have used the Optimism v1 which is a definite step up from the supplied Wadia. Currently using 2 Optimism v2 between a Wadia 27 and 270SE. These are superb, especially on the clock link. For the data link it may be a bit too much of a good thing in that it is extremely detailed. I will continue to use the v2 for the clock link but am continuing the search for a slightly warmer data link.
nsgarch no but was between Wadia 270 transport and Wadia 27ix converter was 1 meter replaced with a gnsc statement modified Wadia 861 se player for better sound
Sigh ... I was hoping for a thread about a court decision against AT&T where they'd have to refund their overcharges for the past years ...

Jack