Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus!

I wrote an extremely long review of 4 cables auditioned in my system recently. I pontificated for way too long and it was more an outlet for me to tell a story that cables do matter and how much each design can make your system sound. The last cable through was the Teo GC IC purchased here and it truly was a game-changer in how it shifts our paradigm about what wire gives us as "truth" and what this slurry of Ga-In-Sn can do better (IMO). Not a technical review but an emotional roller coaster through 4 different topologies:

Ribbons
Graphene
Multi-strand
Liquid

I'm happy to re-broadcast that here but it is very long (6+ MSWord pages long). I'll point to it for now and take your advice.

Bottom line is the GC cable is truly stunning in what it can do and for us mere mortals who cannot spend thousands on cabling, I believe it can elevate anyone's system to new heights.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148932.0

Pete
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbugredmachine
What computer @janehamble ?

Sometimes it's a very simple thing that is over looked - for example, on the Mac, make sure the Audio Devices utility has the Master volume on the USB output set to 1.0. Anything less and you'll get crap.

It's too bad this forum doesn't permit the upload of images so I can show a screenshot instead of attempting to describe things. Ugh.
The GC and -Splash Rs’ RCA cables are now available in 2M length.

Delivery time periods have also dropped down notably.

All caught up on back orders - for the moment, that is...
Macbook pro 8 gigs,  ssd hard drive

Yah, check the Audio MIDI Setup in the Utility folder on your MacBook Pro and confirm the Master volume is set to 1.0. I'd start there.

The GCs should shine so I'm thinking there might just be a tweak needed elsewhere in your system to bring them alive.
Post removed