Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus!

I wrote an extremely long review of 4 cables auditioned in my system recently. I pontificated for way too long and it was more an outlet for me to tell a story that cables do matter and how much each design can make your system sound. The last cable through was the Teo GC IC purchased here and it truly was a game-changer in how it shifts our paradigm about what wire gives us as "truth" and what this slurry of Ga-In-Sn can do better (IMO). Not a technical review but an emotional roller coaster through 4 different topologies:

Ribbons
Graphene
Multi-strand
Liquid

I'm happy to re-broadcast that here but it is very long (6+ MSWord pages long). I'll point to it for now and take your advice.

Bottom line is the GC cable is truly stunning in what it can do and for us mere mortals who cannot spend thousands on cabling, I believe it can elevate anyone's system to new heights.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148932.0

Pete
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbugredmachine
It’s a slurry. Metal cannot be a liquid at room temperature. Well, except for Mercury.

Teo says it’s a "eutectic" blend of Gallium, Indium and Tin, similar to what is used as a replacement for Mercury in thermometers.

eu·tec·tic yo͞oˈtektik/ CHEMISTRY
adjective
relating to or denoting a mixture of substances (in fixed proportions) that melts and solidifies at a single temperature that is lower than the melting points of the separate constituents or of any other mixture of them.
noun
a eutectic mixture.

slurry. /ˈslʌrɪ/ noun (pl) -ries. a suspension of solid particles in a liquid, as in a mixture of cement, clay, coal dust, manure, meat, etc with water.

So you’re saying that one, or more, of the above elements is suspended as solid particles?
What I’m saying is the Teo cable dude told me a long time ago HE called it a slurry. It’s not my word. It’s obviously not liquid metal. I thought we already covered that.

Obviously, whatever one calls it doesn’t change how it sounds, but it is good to know what to call it properly.

This may shed some light on the subject:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_metal

teo audio,

can you clarify what the proper scientific term is; "slurry", "fluid metal", something else?
Post removed