Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus!

I wrote an extremely long review of 4 cables auditioned in my system recently. I pontificated for way too long and it was more an outlet for me to tell a story that cables do matter and how much each design can make your system sound. The last cable through was the Teo GC IC purchased here and it truly was a game-changer in how it shifts our paradigm about what wire gives us as "truth" and what this slurry of Ga-In-Sn can do better (IMO). Not a technical review but an emotional roller coaster through 4 different topologies:

Ribbons
Graphene
Multi-strand
Liquid

I'm happy to re-broadcast that here but it is very long (6+ MSWord pages long). I'll point to it for now and take your advice.

Bottom line is the GC cable is truly stunning in what it can do and for us mere mortals who cannot spend thousands on cabling, I believe it can elevate anyone's system to new heights.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148932.0

Pete
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbugredmachine
I knew I wasn't losing my mind!!!

I am happy these are making you happy. I really want the SC's but at $11k for the shortest set I need a raise. 😃

I am very curious if the HFC SC's would work well. I have some mono blocks coming today and a shorter set of SC's would be helpful. I do love me Cerious speaker cables but am paranoid!

I can echo Walter's impressions as I received my first pair on Monday and am impressed as well. I too use the Rumours album and specifically the Dreams track to gauge how Stevie Nicks' voice sounds and to me she has never sounded better. Her raspy unique voice is all there with great clarity and sounds phenomenal. There's something about the way these cables make instruments sound that it's hard for me to describe other than saying everything just sounds right. 

I'm anticipating the second pair I ordered...but I'm not sure I want to go down the upgrade path with these in seeing what the higher end offerings bring. The GC's seem like such a great value I think I want to just enjoy them for what they are. But I can understand bugredmachine wanting to try what else TEO offers. 
Imagine what all that does to Atmos and surround systems. If one wants to be truly put into the film, well, 'natural believability' in soundscapes, is ultra critical.