Tekton Preview / Audition in Minneapolis

Hello everyone!  I'm intrigued by all the discussions around Tekton speakers.  But, there isn't a way to listen to a pair anywhere nearby.  I've messaged a few members who are in the area with Tektons to see if they would support an audition, but got no replies.  

So, I'm thinking about how to do it.  I'd be interested in the Double Impacts, or the Electron (mini Double Impacts).   I'd like to compare them to my existing speakers, B&W 803N.  Is anyone in MN also interested in the Tektons?  

My thought is that maybe I could order a set, set them up to audition next to my existing speakers, and invite others to listen as well.  Would anyone in the area be up for such a demo, and help me with the costs associated if we end up not liking them?  So, if you like them and want them, you can buy the pair I have, or order your own set.  If we don't like them, we send them back and share in the cost to send them back.  Would you be willing to contribute something to the return shipping if we send them back?  If we end up keeping them, we don't have any cost.   My interest would be to keep them if they are as good as people say.  I'll cover the up-front costs and deal with the return if necessary.

We could consider the DIs or Electrons or something else that's of interest to you.  My thinking is that the DIs are probably the better of the two, but may just be too imposing on my space.  If the Electrons are good enough (better than the 803s), based on size, those are the ones I'd choose.  But, if the DIs are that good, maybe I can see past the imposing size of them.  

So, who would be interested?  Reply here, or PM.

My associated equipment for the audition:
- Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP with EL34 tubes
- Musical Surroundings NOVA II phono preamp
- JVC VL8 turntable with Dynavector 10x5 cartridge
- good quality interconnects and speaker cables.

Steve

128x128soundermn
@Sounderman . If you ever want to come up and take a listen your invited . Just bring that fantastic integrated of yours !
@soundermn    . All this talk in the forums on a daily basis for Tekton has pushed me over the edge on wanting to hear them . Just bought the new speaks but who doesn't need a second set ?  Have you finalized a date and time yet ?
Yes. It’ll be next Saturday, the 25th at 11am. You are welcome to jo8n us!   I’m making hot appetizer type food, and others are bringing snacks or beverages.   I think I still have your number. I’ll text you.