Tekton or Klipsch

I've got the upgrade bug and I'm looking for something a bit bigger than my KEF ls50s. Two speakers that really have my attention right now are Tekton Doulbe Impacts and Klipsch Forte III. Is anyone in an position to comment on how these speakers compare? I have never had the opportunity to hear any tektons but I have heard Klipsch heresey IIIs and really enjoyed that experience. 

I loved the live sound of the heresy and I understand that only gets bigger and better with the forte. The overwhelmingly positive reviews for the Tektons definitely caught my attention, especially the way they are said to be able to play any type of music well which is probably my biggest complaint against my KEFs.  I am ultimately looking for a bigger fuller sound that can both keep it classy and rock out. The kefs are classy but they most certainly do not rock.  
128x128megido
If it were me I would pair two subwoofers with your Kefs and see what you think then.If you're not happy with that set up send the subs back.If you want to try that,SVS subs are discounted if you buy two.No I'm not a shill,lol!
I'm very happy with my Tekton Monitors + four subs.Nuance + impact.My brother has Klipsch Cornwall lls which(I think)are rated at 101db.They are very dynamic and can play louder than I can stand to listen with no distortion.Nuance is not their forte but they are warm,musical,and so much fun.
Never heard the Tekton DIs. Very popular. I have been a Klipsch " Heritage " fan boy for 50 years. I can hear, through Klipsch, differences in fuses, so I feel they have detail and convey nuance. Kefs with a pair of subs will not give you the dynamics of either the Klipsch or the Tekton, so if you are looking for that jump factor, that is not the Kef's forte ( no pun intended ). I own several pair of Klipsch models ( all Heritage, which now includes the Fortes as a Heritage model ). My mains are a pair of Lascala, with upgrades, modifications and tweaks, which are just fabulous to me, and play everything extremely well. I do have a pair of subwoofers for the last octave, and I run the Lascalas full range, as I prefer them that way, and this is with any of my amplifiers. It is important to note, that everybody here, making recommendations, are in a way, correct, as it is easy to recommend what " is liked " by that individual. Ordering the DI, it is likely you will like them, but if for any reason they do not work for you, you will be out only the return shipping charge back to Tekton, which in this industry, is very reasonable. They must be sent back, as new, without fingerprints, properly packaged, or else, you will be hit with a surcharge, and this is from folks I know who have sent them back ( just a few ). As far as horns, you either love them, or not. I have favored them for as long as I stated, and Klipsch are a very inexpensive way to get into horns, with improvements available for pennies on the dollar, to get them. Every speaker can be improved upon, so I am stating Klipsch are easy. Still best to listen before purchase, if at all possible. Anyway, I hope my babble has helped a bit. Enjoy ! MrD.
With your room size, I don't really see much of a need for "giant speakers".  For six years, I owned the Tekton Lores and had them in a much bigger room which required me to supplement the low end with a sub...otherwise, they were great speakers with a lot of immediacy and jump factor.

I think that Tekton has at least four products that would meet your needs and that would not bankrupt you if you had to send them back...the Tekton Lore Be, the Perfect Set 12 or 15, the Impact and the Updated Enzo XL.

There is some truth to some speakers being so efficient that you can't turn your volume past 8 o'clock.....there are two solutions if that ends up being a problem....buy and amplifier with a gain control such as the Halo A23+ or buy an amplifier with a much lower gain like the 2Cherry or a Benchmark.

As I said, I owned the Lores and ended up with the Halo then the 2Cherry...both solved the problem of barely touching the volume control...but if you have a volume control on your DAC....you may be able to set it lower to reduce the voltage going into your Rega..and in that case, issue resolved...

It all boils down to what you the OP like not what someone else likes. You are already pleased with Klipsch and the Forte is a big jump up over the Heresy in every way. There are also KPT-396's which are a ton more speaker and you can get B grade with infintesimal defects new for the same price as a Forte III. You can get used Chorus speakers. But most importantly why don't you go and listen to what all these people are touting before you buy so you can make an educated purchase and not get snookered into famous name expensive gear.

Parts are available for Klipsch for decades because many tens of thousands of people get these and they keep them and if they are ever sold have ready buyers. There is a huge technical base out there to benefit from and the speakers are not so stupid expensive that you have to be afraid to tinker with them.

My advice would be to go with the company that has been around for decades and has an established dealer network. More importantly, if you ever decide to sell them you will find a market for them. Certainly, there are speakers that are cheaper, but cheaper isn't always better. You find that out when you try to sell them. As hard as it is to imagine now, you should always think about resale value.