Tekton Impact

The Tekton Double Impacts have been receiving rave reviews, including here on AG. Has anyone heard the smaller, lighter, less expensive Impacts? How do they compare with the larger DIs?
lula
Base price for the Electron is $2750. For some reason they are showing the upgrade price when you first open the Electron page. Click on the drop down menu by the price and you can see all of the prices.
Post removed 
Thanks for the correction csmgolf. Their newly revised site has only been
on line for the past two days and I never checked the price on the previous site. I'm in a dilemma between the EnzoXL and the Electron but leaning towards the EnzoXL due to its great price and the great review in Stereophile that the Enzo comes very close to the performance level of the $50K Wilson's.
Eric says the Enzo XLs as well as the Pendragons and SEAS Pens (my first choice but Eric talked me out of it) are not nearly as good as the DIs and the Electrons.  The info on the site for the Electrons is currently incorrect.  Eric stopped making the Electrons with 6 inch woofers and now has them with 8 inch woofers.  They are 2 inches taller and wider too.  They now also come with a plinth to widen the stance as to help them not to tip over.  I have the Electrons (speaker #35 and #36), yes he numbers and signs the back of his speakers. They are still HUGE speakers but the sound form them is heavenly at any level that is played.  
@jcarman721

Strange no. 35 / 36 happen to be the serial number for my Electrons also.