Tekton Impact

The Tekton Double Impacts have been receiving rave reviews, including here on AG. Has anyone heard the smaller, lighter, less expensive Impacts? How do they compare with the larger DIs?
lula
I am stumped! The smaller Double Impact is called the Electron which is available in 4 or 8 ohms. I was about to pull the trigger and purchase only
to discover they retail at $3050.00, $50.00 dollars more than the much larger Double Impacts which weigh 106 lbs. The Electron's only weigh 62.5 lbs in a much smaller cabinet and smaller drivers. You would think at half the size the Electron's would sell at a lower price. I sent an email off to Eric and Karma asking what justifies the high price for speakers half the size, which is very uncommon with other speaker companies. So far,
I have not heard back from them.
I neglected to mention the Electron's base price at $3050.00 does not include the upgrade package at $300.00 which brings the price up to
$3350.00. 

FYI..I was recently informed by Karma that Tekton's best selling model is the EnzoXL. They get more order's per week for the XL's over any other model in their lineup. Probably due to the great review in Stereophile. 
Base price for the Electron is $2750. For some reason they are showing the upgrade price when you first open the Electron page. Click on the drop down menu by the price and you can see all of the prices.
Post removed