Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
For starters, call me directly over sending emails or posting up questions here. Eminence is the company we use to manufacture both models of our DI drivers. Be is available in both models either center single or all seven.

Eric 

Eric, no problem I can call. I first emailed since that is a form of communication on the tektondesign website. My first email was directed to you, but someone else started answering the questions I had?

Just thought I would chime in since lurking on the MOAB thread.

I initially really liked my Tekton DIs I bought in 2017 that were driven by various less than 100 watt tube amplifiers for about a year.

Now that I have a solid state amp that "eats 4 ohms for breakfast" I love my DIs. The quality and quantity of bass was missing with previous amps.

Still love them, even more now, after 3 years and I don't plan on giving them up!
I would like to hear more about tube amplification with the double impacts. I have the Moab’s. I’m running them off the Schiit Aegir and it supports the speakers marvelously. I keep hearing that tubes are the way to go for clarity, soundstage, or what we might call a three dimensional sound image. The Aegir is actually amazing. It does create a 3-D image, but it does depend on the quality of the recording. I’m wondering how much more I would get out of a tube amp, and I’m also wondering what I would lose. I hear great praise for two watt Decware tube amps. Can they really generate the bass that my Aegir can generate? The Moabs claim 98db @1m, which suggests that one watt could easily drive them to astonishingly loud listing levels. I’m not convinced that’s the reality in a real live room set up. I’m about 7 1/2 feet back from my Moabs, the Aegir volume is about one or 2 o’clock on the dial. The sound is great at that volume, but the interaction between the speakers and the amp is generating maybe 40 watts and seemingly more than two at the volume I’m preferring. I’d like to hear more about the performance of tube amps for the DI’s or the Moabs. @recluse