Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@bstatmeister - Audio Advisor states the Nuforce STA200 is not compatible with 4 ohm speakers, so you would need to talk with Eric at Tekton and specifically request a different impedance than the base model. 
@holley   Thank you for your comprehensive, thorough and detailed comparison and impressions of both speakers. These comparisons are tough to do and time consuming, as are the write-ups. Thanks also for taking the time and effort and for sharing your findings!!!
I've read through (or at least scanned) this entire thread over the past month and I'm pretty intrigued by these speakers (or perhaps the Moabs).

One area that I don't recall being discussed much is how directional these speakers are. Steve Lefkowicz's review on positive-feedback.com mentions that these speakers are highly directional implying limited off-axis response (at least in the midrange). This doesn't seem to jive with the Stereophile measurements of the Impact Monitors. 

I realize that every speaker is going to sound it's best in the ideal seating position (and from what I've read, the DIs are pretty stellar in this regard), but is it possible to get respectable imaging for two or three listeners sitting on a sofa?

I'd be using these in a fairly large room (about 19' x 27' x 8'), so distance to the speakers could be 12' or so.

Thanks.
@jaytor The Double Impacts have a large (3D area) ’sweet spot’ for listening positions. The DI-SEs even more so than the DIs. A performance attribute I loved about the SEs.

I worked with the SEs more extensively (to get them ’dialed’ in) so the same may be true for the DI base versions.

So I disagree with the PF "findings’ on off-axis response you point out in your post.

This is an area and feature/benefit of the DIs/DI-SEs that is superior to my Cube Audio Nenuphars.

I cannot comment on the Moab as I have not heard them. All Ulfberths (3) that I have heard had a large ’sweet’ spot (in other folks’ systems and rooms). The double tweeter array may behave differently than the single array.

@teajay would be a great resource on this.

FWIW: My room is 19 ft (front wall) by 26 ft by 9ft. Very close in size to yours. And I also (at times) sat 12 feet from the speaker plane.