Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@bstatmeister I have the Encores, but previously had the DIs. They are better in bass response and have entirely different and larger long throw 11" woofers vs the high efficiency accordion-type surround paper pro-audio 10" woofers in the DIs.  This makes the speaker a bit less efficient, require a bit more power to achieve the same volume level, but produces more prodigious bass.  The mid-bass drivers are a refined French driver and cost about $200 a piece.  The MTM array uses higher quality tweeters that cost about $100ea for the Encores which goes 1 octave lower than the DIs covering 300hz-20khz seamlessly and coherently.  What I noticed more with the encore's array is more transparency, detail, and an even better sound-stage. The Encores disappear easily and produce even more of electrostatic wall of sound effect.  The DIs are very good for the money and I highly recommend them at their price to performance value.  You will get at least 85% of the Encores in the DIs IMHO. GLWYS
Good to know, thanks for the insight jcar! Looking forward to hearing these. I will be getting a chance tomorrow from a gracious forum member. We will be playing some Dire straights, Toto and perhaps some Mike Oldfield.

My main comparison will be against the Vandersteen sound (I've heard up to the Treos, which are my current gold standard). Can't wait to see if the Treos get dethroned.
Who has the Encores in their showroom, @bstatmeister? You mentioned they were a couple of hours drive from you. I would love to hear these after seeing jcarcopo’s gorgeous red ones and get a taste of that extra 15% in transparency. My 7’ ceilings may force me to only consider them after I move to a more appropriate room for them though.
Marigo Audio in Washougal WA has them. You'll have to book an appointment, however