Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Please understand, I'm also in the same position. I'll likely be listing my SEs and moving up the Tekton line or to another speaker brand, the Horning Hybrid Eufrodite Ellipses Mk3 being at the top of my list as an alternative.

I would have loved to have had the price remain steady at 6.5K but in this case, that's the way the apple has rolled. 

The Double Impact BEs have taken the product position that the SEs formerly occupied. 

@laaudionut   Please delete the section of your post that addresses me inaccurately, since it clearly (due to grammar) implies I have 'your "finger" take' on this. Feel free to reword it to reflect your position [Not mine]. I'm fine with your position on this, so it's not about that. Thanks and all the best with your listings!!!
@david_ten, apologies, as I cannot edit the post due to elapsed time. I will state to the forum that my, "middle finger" reference in my earlier post was my own opinion and that of no other's.
I have a different thought about the pricing issue....and I fully admit that it is probably incorrect.

When you think about it, there are at least 50+ successful loudspeaker companies...which basically says that there are lots of different tastes in what sounds good/right.  And you don't have to look very hard to see that every year, new players are entering the market, creating more competition and selling loudspeakers....and current players are responding by offering new models and various improvements and technology.

In many ways, it reminds me of the guys making/selling cars....in order to remain visible, you need to be creating buzz.  And creating buzz usually means either of two things....new product or lower price.

Obviously, a smaller guy like Tekton does not influence a market in the same way as a bigger player like KEF....but on the other hand, the smaller player has to find a way to keep their momentum moving forward when competing with a powerhouse like KEF...or B&W..(fill in name here).
I applaud Eric from Tekton, for all his hard work and making great sound affordable for all of us in this hobby!