Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hello estuardo4,

Yes, the Perfect Set would be a great match with your amplifier.  Eric's new speaker is quite terrific.  I'm sure you would be very pleased with it in your system.
Hi estuardo4, just an idea.  If I was in your position and out of the U.S., I think I would volunteer to pay extra and have the PS speakers boxed in a DI or similar larger box with a lot of extra packing material, or better yet, to see if the regular PS shipping box can be double boxed in another of larger size like a DI, Encore, ULF box.  Again, just an idea.
teajay,
Like estuardo4 I thought better ask this question here as well...

Another Coincident Dynamo SE question: my current main system is DeVore Orangutan 0/96 with Leben CS600. It is my intention to pair a Coincident Dynamo SE (also own LTA MZ2) with the PERFECT speakers, Border Patrol DAC in a 14x17x9 room as second system. Do you think this system, PERFECT, will compare favorably with the DeVore's? Best, mikirob 
mikirob,

I think you’ll have the makings of a very nice system with the Coincident, LTA, Border Patrol and Perfect SET’s. All great products!

I have and love the Border Patrol DAC with an Aric Audio 300B SET with the Tekton SE’s and I love the music it makes. The Perfect SET’s intrigue me as an easier to drive speaker alternative. Obviously teajay will better answer your question but I wanted to commend you on your choices.

good luck.
Mac40825,
Thank you. I anticipate that this second set-up will be quite good. I trust teajay and most folks participating on this thread; but I would like a little more input from teajay specifically on the Perfect. The other thread on the PERFECT by teajay has become a horror show. Best, mikirob