Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

@jcarcopo I will stick with the gliders. Thanks for the reminder on the specs.

Looks as if several pairs of Encores will be landing soon!
I'm looking forward to hearing all the new impressions of the Encores. Intriguing to say the least. 

Regarding the Herbies Giant Gliders and the Isoacoustic Gaia I's. I was using the Herbies Giant Gliders with my DI's and then the SE's and was very happy with them. Switching to the Gaia I's was a dramatic improvement for me.......and I was planning to return the Gaia I's without a clear improvement in sound. At their price they had better sound quite a bit better......and do for me. My flooring is carpet and pad over concrete, I imagine different flooring will produce different results. 
Slightly different experience here with my D.I.'s with the Herbie Giant Gliders.
I felt the Threaded Giant Gliders weren't controlling the lower energy properly in my environment leaving the lower registers ill defined. 

Being a big Herbie's fan I had plenty of spare accessories laying around. To the Giant Threaded Gliders I added a giant Glider near the middle along with some stacked large square dots centered front. It worked to define and eliminate the hollow affect and slight boominess.

I have not heard what the Gaia's are capable of however.

LP
Hey Guys,

My review on the Lab12 DAC1 SE has just gone up on hometheaterreview.com.  The reason I'm sharing this on this thread is because when using this DAC to drive either the Ulf's or the DI monitors the result is superlative /beautiful music!  This DAC is just like Tekton Speakers, not just good for the money, but crushes the performance vs. cost ratio and competes with anything on the market.  I compared it with three other DACS that cost over 12K and it was at least on their level, if not better.

Take a look at the review for all the details and you might want to hear it in your system along with your DI's.

@teajay  - Another good review!

I've never understood why anyone would want tubes in a DAC, though. That's what tube pre-amps and amps are for, as having tubes in a DAC hamstrings the DAC to one sub-set. If one wanted to go all SS at a time in the future, their DAC is now worthless. But, if like most DACs, that don't employ tubes, if you want to go tubeless, then just change your pre-amp/amp.

In my mind, at least, it limits the DAC. I used to own a Lampizator Golden Gate at one time, and I couldn't get rid of it fast enough.