Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Jcarcopo,
No problem, stuff happens.
No doubt that the sound quality improves.
I look forward to further listening impressions. 
Charles 
I would like to add to this thread eventhough it has passed its prime and will likely fall proverbially unheard.
It is true that these speakers(standard 4 ohm Tekton DI's with upgrade) will mate with many types of amps(see prior posts of SET and micrZOTL use)
I was particularly impressed with their sensitivity and the level of detail that I had not heard before so I began searching for a replacement amp to replace my B&K ex442 sonata, which still works well.
I home demo'd numerous amps: Carey, Vincent, Sophia, Pass Labs, Atmasphere, LTA, and Primaluna.Each of these had some positives and negatives that had to be weighed and many of them sounded very good at lower and equal price points,however one did not and was still $$$.
The Atsmasphere M60's stood out considerably, above all the other amps in SQ. They may not be for everybody as an OTL, especially for a set of 4 ohm speakers, but with my set up in a smallish room I have been extremely impressed with them and the AS/OTL topology. Without a doubt, they sounded the best. As a bonus, you get RK for CS :-)
My impressions of the DI ($3300 vers.) after bringing in in one fell swoop $45k+ worth of gear to demo (which included Martin Logan ESL-X and Motion 40, B&W 702 S2, Spatial Audio M3 Triode Masters, Polk Audio RT600i, Pass Labs XA25, Linear Tube Audio Zotl40 and MicroZotl, Prima Luna HP Premium DiaLogue separate power and preamp [outfitted w/ various configurations of stock EL34, Mullard, TeleF, Brimar, Cifte, RCA, and Amperex 12Au7s], Peachtree Nova 300, and McIntosh MA-252, among other misc IC accessories, with content delivered via two 3D tonearms outfitted with separate Cadenza mono and Dynavector XX-2 MkII stereo carts via a SoundSmith MCP2 on a VPI Prime, Pioneer Elite SACD, and Bluesound Node 2 fed Tidal MQA):

- The DIs are nice sounding speakers, and I liked what I heard, but in my space, my content, and for my listening preferences they could not match up to the M3 Triode Masters which, with my component chain, deliver a much more lively sonic experience. So the DIs were returned. The TMs also proved to be FAR more versatile than the DI/ML/BWs in terms of placement.

- When compared side-by-side to the B&Ws, it was obviously apparent to me and the other reviewers that the Bowers provide a much clearer, more articulate and vividly real vocal presentation than the DIs and ESL-X, regardless of content. That difference was significantly less noticeable when compared to the TMs but it was still apparent (and for my listening pleasure not worth spending another $4-5k to move up the Bowers model line -- at least not at the moment -- even for a demo. I now understand why Bowers’ enjoy the accolades it’s received over the years).

- The DIs and ESL-X presented a much wider and seemingly fuller sound stage than did the Bowers, but the TMs provided the widest, deepest, discernibly "palpable" images and most aurally convincing experience.

- I underestimated the size of the DIs and in that regard my demo may not have been a fair fight. The DIs are nearly twice the size in total volume when compared to the other speakers demoed.

- The DIs were the Eric-recommended speakers for my space.

- In the end, the primary lesson I learned from my demo experience is how significant a part the listening room plays in creating a sensation that turns mere music playback into something more.

- The second lesson I learned is how sitting positions affect listening observations. For example, we were all startled when the "old" pair of Polk Audio rt600i towers sounded to us equally as "good" as the DIs but we had to sit on the floor when listening to the Polks to get that sensation (as opposed to sitting on a chair to demo the DI).

A special thanks to Terry London at HomeTheaterReview.com, Gene DellaSala at Audioholics.com, Kevin Deal at Upscale Audio, and Mark Schneider at Linear Tube Audio for their direction which informed my efforts.

I do want to say that even though the PrimaLuna power/pre components sounded "best", I would have absolutely NO qualms about switching over to the Linear Tube Audio gear. In fact, I found that I didn’t even need the ZOTL 40 to power any of the speakers -- the MicroZOTL was capable of delivering the goods on its own. I am definitely keeping my eye on ZOTL for future needs.

Again, my impressions above are FWIW. And if anyone ever gets near the Philly area and wants to stop by for a demo, give me a heads up and I’ll try to accommodate.

@snovosel   +1  Wonderful example of going about the 'process' thoroughly and getting the feedback you were looking for regarding your system choices and room. Great to hear the Triode Masters checked all of your boxes. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your impressions and findings and more.
@snovosel   Nice informative post.  I do have a question.  How do the TM's compare to the DI's in terms of sound stage height?  Also, can you tell us a bit about your room and seat placement?  Thanks.