Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@porscheracer  The Small Green Computer products are terrific performance-wise and a great value.

I went through a lengthy audition phase with amps. I settled on the T+A PA 3100 HV solid state integrated amp.

This was after comparing against my Pass Separates (which I am holding on to, for now), Mastersound Evo 845 tubed integrated, Ypsilon Phaethon hybrid integrated and the Lyric Ti140 Mk2 tubed integrated (which I owned but have traded in). I wasn't able to demo / audition the Vitus SIA-025, Gryphon 300, and Grandinote Essenza. 

The Lyric was running KT150s at 70wpc. Very similar to your KT120's 65 wpc. 
Nice list of amps! The Kooteney 120 uses KT88 tubes. I am not sure why Don calls it a 120. 

That is one nice integrated amp! I could afford the price of admission but don't think I would ever spend that much on a piece of audio equipment. I am at a pretty good place right now. I am concentrating on listening to music and filling out my CD collection now.

Have fun!
Thanks for the clarification on the tube type. 

Nice to see so many in a "pretty good place right now." A fantastic outcome for those that are enjoying their systems via their Tekton speaker of choice.

The amp was a massive stretch for me, despite the cost being equivalent to the Pass separates when I factored in the two extra cables and additional isolation platform. Even more so as I am still holding on to the Pass separates.

My system is closing in on being complete. Some finishing touches remain. It's good having found a fundamental component in the amp.

Hopefully a few of our thread members can make it down here and listen for themselves. I believe the T+A amp is a very special product. 
I'm listening a Blue Coast Recordings https://i.imgur.com/Ivt9WMF.png
Now I've heard the entire album a dozen times on my DIs, but what the Encores do with acoustic guitar solos is nothing short of amazing!  I'm in heaven.  I highly recommend that album in the aforementioned link. 
@jcarcopo

...nothing short of amazing! I’m in heaven.

+1 +1 +1 LOVE hearing this!

Congratulations (once again) on taking that leap with the Encores!!!

I can only imagine how Eric feels when he hears this kind of feedback on one of his latest creations.