Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Guys, I will be doing my very BEST to tempt jcarcopo into changing gear, as a proper devil should!
@porscheracer  Great to have you pop in again and for sharing your updated system components. Can't beat:

This setup sounds absolutely stunning

I've posted this previously, but sharing since we have some similarities in our system's front end.  I replaced my sonicTransporter AP with an i7 Kaby Lake Roon DSP (only) unit (Small Green Computer) which also allows for ethernet bridging. 
@david_ten Thanks! Yes, I thought about buying the sTi7 DSP version but I don't need the horsepower. At least not yet! I wouldn't have bridged the Ethernet anyway as I like to keep the Roon core in another room separate from my audio system. My switch does a great job of blocking noise on the Ethernet port used by the DAC.

I am finding that the DI speakers do better with 65 wpc versus 30 wpc. In fact, I tried some of the SET amps discussed in this thread and while I found the mid-range to be sublime, I found the low end and sometimes the top end lacking. I prefer the sound I am getting for the Don Sachs Kootenay 120 push/pull amp. The bass is the best I have have ever heard as is the top end. On balance, I don't know that I have heard a better overall sound top to bottom.

What are you using these days for an amp?
@porscheracer  The Small Green Computer products are terrific performance-wise and a great value.

I went through a lengthy audition phase with amps. I settled on the T+A PA 3100 HV solid state integrated amp.

This was after comparing against my Pass Separates (which I am holding on to, for now), Mastersound Evo 845 tubed integrated, Ypsilon Phaethon hybrid integrated and the Lyric Ti140 Mk2 tubed integrated (which I owned but have traded in). I wasn't able to demo / audition the Vitus SIA-025, Gryphon 300, and Grandinote Essenza. 

The Lyric was running KT150s at 70wpc. Very similar to your KT120's 65 wpc.