Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@rubytuesday    Congrats on a really fine system.  Wishing you many many hours of enjoyment from your new system that no doubt will follow.  (Would have responded sooner but guess what I was doing until the late hours?)

@lancelock     Glad you continue to be impressed Lance.  My money says when the vinyl arrives so will a big smile.  Keep us posted.

Congrats all around on those developing a brand new love affair with their SEs.

I received mine a couple of weeks ago, but have not had much time with them yet. I've been holding off on commenting until I get more hours (a lot more) on them--I found that my Double Impacts changed a lot after 200-300 hours of breaking in. I will say this much--anyone who has been considering jumping up to the SEs and has the wherewithal to do it should be saving their pennies.

More to follow...
@corelli  No worries!   

I did track down the ground loop.  It was a Cat7 shielded ethernet cable going to the Lumin.  Changed to an unshielded Cat6 cable and no hum.  Weird.  Going in for a nice listen now.  :)   Wife and kids are out getting ready for Prom tonight so i will have the day to play!!!!  Wooohooo!!!
This is not meant to be a combative post so please do not take it that way. I love my DIs with the $300 upgrade. Even more now that I have the Lyngdorf 2170. I believe it to be a screaming deal and that they absolutely compete with lots of substantially more expensive speakers. 
Now I have never heard the SE. I can see the value in relation to the rest of high end audio but in relation to the standard DI at less than half the price of the SE not sure I’m getting it. Outside looking in it seems like probably better crossover components, slightly modified mid woofers, better paint job, and different voicing. This doesn’t seem to justify over double the cost to me. Very possible I am missing something and again never heard them. Eric is not real open about what you are getting for all that extra dough except it sounds better. 
Hi mofojo,

As you know everything is influenced by "the law of diminishing returns", including our hobby.  However, the SE's version of the DI's takes this great speaker to a higher degree of finesse and qualitatively does everything better then the standard model.  I have spent hours with DI's, SE's, ULF's, and Impact monitors in my reviewing systems.  They are all wonderful music makers.  There are major internal changes, along with different more expensive transducers in the SE's.  If you get to spend enough time with the SE's the DI's will sound slightly "rough around the edges" across the sonic spectrum.  Not a revolution, but an evolution of what the remarkable DI's offer at their amazing price.