Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@david_ten Thank you!  I really appreciated the conversation, it was most helpful in making the decision.  Already, it is exceeding my expectations.  

@rubytuesday,

looking forward to further impressions. I’m hearing big changes as breakin continues with the DI SE. The combo UltraLinear + MicroZOTL is incredible, rivaling my electrostats in sound quality. The real test will be to bring my vinyl setup into this room to try out because as good as the Modwright Oppo 205 is it really doesnt reach the level of my SL1200GAE, ART9 and JC3+ for absolute mesmerizing sound.
Hey @lancelock me too!  I haven't tried using the analogue setup yet, just the Lumin.  Unfortunately, I am trying to run down a ground loop that seems to have found its way into my system.  My room is isolated (installing a few dedicated circuits shortly, but the room is on a single circuit with no other rooms sharing it), so it shouldn't take long to identify the culprit.  For now, i am breaking the speakers in with an old AV receiver and the Lumin (dont want to burn tubes overnight breaking in the speakers).  Looking forward to your impressions as well!

@rubytuesday    Congrats on a really fine system.  Wishing you many many hours of enjoyment from your new system that no doubt will follow.  (Would have responded sooner but guess what I was doing until the late hours?)

@lancelock     Glad you continue to be impressed Lance.  My money says when the vinyl arrives so will a big smile.  Keep us posted.

Congrats all around on those developing a brand new love affair with their SEs.

I received mine a couple of weeks ago, but have not had much time with them yet. I've been holding off on commenting until I get more hours (a lot more) on them--I found that my Double Impacts changed a lot after 200-300 hours of breaking in. I will say this much--anyone who has been considering jumping up to the SEs and has the wherewithal to do it should be saving their pennies.

More to follow...