Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@sbayne - Thank you! It’s been a really neat test comparing the same tracks back to back on the "Motherlode" and then my own personal unit using 6SN7’s and the True Copper caps. The all film-capacitor power supply using a toroid (instead of iron) really helps the black background become more, well, black. I’m sure there’s lots of break-in left to do, but even out of the box, the Duelunds have a quick-paced liquidity and great bass. I’ve been testing it with my SE 150-based amplifier, and it’s a great match. It has plenty of grip and speed even on my 90db @ 1 watt efficient speakers (old school 6.5" Audax Aerogel MTM’s designed by Joe D’Appolito).
@sbayne-Thanks! However, as I have mentioned, Bill's(grannyring) guidance,  and Aric's willingness and talents to pull this off, take centerstage. I cannot begin to express my excitement about seeing and hearing it in person!

On an unrelated note, after taking delivery of The Motherlode next week and the DI-SE's in the coming few weeks, my attention will soon turn to a dedicated DAC with excellent volume control. Currently I am utilizing my Oppo 205 as a transport and DAC to stream Tidal, but want to take it up a notch. I am eyeing the Hegel HD30, and I see there is a used one on the site. However, in my attempts to mitigate any more multi-thousand dollar audio investments, as well as stave off divorce, if there is a better bargain, as well a better performer, I would look forward to any guidance on the matter. To keep the integrity of this thread and not veer too far off its subject matter, you can message me with your thoughts and experience.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Brian
@laaudionut, I also use an Oppo 205 with my DI setup. I think the DAC in the Oppo is outstanding. I got the Modwright tube output stage with separate power supply and I’m very happy.
As several A'goners have requested, here is a link to the The Motherlode preamplifier built for Laaudionut:

http://aricaudio.com/products.php?product=ML6SL7MM

Aric