Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
One more thing. Western Electric 10 gauge bulk speaker cable is very nice on your speaker and has a wonderful warm, full bodied tone. It is very inexpensive as an 8 foot set would cost about $65.

I am using it and love it. Great tone and as far from bright as I can imagine.

Here is a link,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/16ft-Heavy-Duty-Western-Electric-AIW-10ga-SPEAKER-WIRE-stranded-cloth-PAIR/...

Cut the 16ft run in half for an 8 foot set. The seller has longer lengths available and is a great ebay seller. I am confident it will bring your system up another level from the current cable you are using. 

Grannyring, have you an experience with the cables Western Electric is selling? They have from 8-24 gauge I believe. It's newly made but made by Western Electric. I came across it when looking at their 80th anniversary re-issue 300B tubes set to come out this September. 
@thompsontechs

I have the WE cables Grannyring is referring to. Its hooked to the 2170 and the Tekton Electrons. I will tell you that it is the warmest, most natural system I have put together. You just need to be patient. Lots of burn in time. Over 200 hours in my experience. If you have the right quality ingredients surrounding the 2170 and the Tektons, it can be a system that will be very engaging to listen to for many hours at a time.
@thompsontechs Congratulations on experiencing "magic".......

The DI and [2170] are magic, I sat there last night grinning like a fool