Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Tom,
Glad to hear you are enjoying your new gear.  Do they have a pic of your new pre on Aric's site?  Do you plan on holding on to your LTA preamp?
I agree with you, it's nice to have more than one amp to roll in and out.  For large scale works, I do still enjoy my Marantz Reference integrated the best.  I also really enjoy my PrimaLuna. This is a very versatile amp indeed.  Triode vs. Ultralinear switching on the fly.  And the choice of output tubes is remarkable.  With 8 power tubes it could, however, get $$$.  For me, I'm enjoying the stock el34b tubes for now. (I do envy you and Charles a bit here.  I'd rather but two really expensive 300b tubes than 8 of whatever else!)

David,
Very interested in your new purchase.  That looks like a very nice integrated.  I think I'll let you work through all the power tube options first.  Once you have it all sorted out, I may pick up some new tubes for my integrated.

Ordered up a pair of Hsu ULS-15 Mk2 subs tonight.  (You guys can't have all the fun.)  I am confident, based on the prior subs I had in this room, I should have the bottom octave extension I want.  They are in satin black, and ought to match the DI's very well. 

Lastly, I am updating some room treatments.  Check out Audimute.  Nice products at a good price.  Now the only problem is what color fabric.  I looked at over 40 fabric swatches.  Good grief, this can drive you nuts.  So do I try to match wall color and have the panels fade into the background, or go with DI/man cave black and tie it all in what's important in the room?  One thing for sure.......I won't be asking my wife!
Corelli,
I don't think Aric has pics of the upgraded chassis on his site yet. I have a pic of it on my system page here. 

I sold my MZ. Even though it's an amazing preamp it didn't work out with the new 300B. Maybe it's an impedence issue? It made the 300B sound anemic. Since Aric's 300B and linestage sound so good together there was no reason for me to hang onto the MZ. 

Please keep us updated on the subs. I've wondered what a pair of Tekton Brisance subs would sound like with the SE's. The Hsu subs would be much easier to fit into the room though. 

My my vote is to go black with the room treatments. Black goes with everything, right? 
That's how I'm kind of seeing it Tom.  Black over blah.  Kind of like a black hole.  After all, these are absorbers.  My diffusers are white.  Makes sense, right?

Glad the new pre afforded the synergy you were looking for.  That's cucial as we all know.  Selling the MZ made sense  in my opinion.   We all have to keep the cash flow going in our hobby!

Will keep you updated on the subs.
Jon, I will let you know regarding findings with the Lyric Audio integrated. It's primarily in service to give me guidance on a 'best case' tube pairing for the SEs, as an alternative to my Pass separates.

I can see a tubed pre & amp or integrated covering my needs for about 50% of my music listening time and music genres. Both Tom's and Charles' (90-95% and 99% respectively) percentages are much different than mine, and I've accepted that a single amp isn't going to cover it, for me. Anyone on a single solution??? One amp to do it all?

Thanks for the information on Audimute. Let me know how their products work out for you? I need to treat my room, but am waiting (it appears in perpetuity for the 2nd phase of our home renovation to be completed). 

I'm also curious about your Hsu subs and how they perform for you?
@lancelock   I'm interested in your new LTA ultralinear also and hope I can hear it in person when I get to Chicago and visit Audio Archon.