Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hi nitrobob,
Regarding the heavy cigarette smokers,There will always be outliers found in any group or population.  I'm not surprised by the absence of condescending replies, there are many good folks on this thread. You'll find a speaker that will meet your particular needs. 
Charles 

Nitrobob,
No need to be sorry. Many times conversations wander and in this thread it seems no personal attacks were launched. An exchange of ideas and experiences should be the main goal.
Please keep us informed on your speaker quest by posting here or directing to a new thread from this one.
Good Luck and Happy Listening!
@nitrobob, I have a pair of B&W 804s in the same room as the DIs originally and now the Ulfs. After reading all the fluff-up on the DIs on another site, I waved the BS flag on all the folks who were trashing the speaker and had never been in the same room with them. So, not to be them, I purchased a pair of DI with the upgrades to A/B with my long loved 804s. To my surprise, the DIs displaced the 804s handily. Just a comment on what I found with my Tekton/B&W comparison. That doesn't mean you won't like the 7 series. But I do know in the clean/loud mode you seek, I can't imagine you thinking the 7s will do a better job. But I also couldn't imagine the DIs displacing my 804s either!
And I'm also a drag racer. Not nitromethane, but twin turbos. If you're running nitro, you must really be into the "hobby"!!

Bullit

I’m hoping the Focals suit our fancy, just because the sensitivity is better. I also would like to run up north and listen to a set of Legacy Signatures, but the reviews are not good. Sue is really adamant that we are done buying unheard speakers. That limits my choices considerably . When UPS said ( and they weren’t bashful !) the shipping was 300 dollars to send the DI’s back, she was not impressed. But being a racer, traveling is not a big deal. We will think nothing of jumping in the Hauler and driving 8 hours to our next race . You know how it is ..

I race Superstock. Mid 9’s in class trim. Wheelstands are the norm. If it will open, I’ll post another in car camera run. This one is a local race just for fun. Friends of ours put on a Stock/Superstock combo a few times a year. The little guys have the big guys chase them down. No heads-up runs, but its a good time ..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B86pK1I_DIA4SHF3SjRRdi11cmM/view?usp=drive_web