Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hi Tom,
Bill (Grannyring) has in  my opinion given you excellent advice and recommendations.  The speakers you heard in my home were Coincident Total Eclipse II with Duelund CAST copper foil capacitors.  Fortunately I only required one pair of 5.6uf for the tweeters, that was it thankfully. 

This was done about 5 years ago and cost me about 600 or 700.00 dollars.  Absolutely worth every penny.  As Bill noted the cost using big value or multiple Duelunds grows exponentially in a hurry. It was Bill who suggested the Duelund CAST to me 5 years ago, time truly does fly.
That one simple tweeter capacitor change elevated the sound from "very" good to superb in my opinion. 
Charles 
Thanks Charles,
It was due to your speakers and Duelund caps that made me think of Duelund but I had no idea they would add up so quickly. Mundorf and Jupiter are certainly quality caps and it sounds like they did wonders for Bill.

I will wait until my SE's and new amp and pre amp are burned in before I do any mods so as to be familiar with their sound before making changes. I hope to have everything in place shortly after the new year and can have you over to listen to things before I start modding anything. Every component in my system will be differant from when you last heard it and I look forward to your impression of the changes. The speaker cables will still be the same at least :) 
Thanks Tom,  I really look forward to hearing your system again with the insignificant changes you've made. I enjoyed my last visit there but very interested to listen given the recent transformation. 

Charles 
@mac48025 The Audyn True Copper series caps we used in your builds have competed favorably against the Jupiter and Mundorf caps at least in tube amps and preamps. I've seen several reviews where they stood head to head and even took home the ribbon for having a great response throughout the entire spectrum- especially in the midrange region. Nothing wrong with the caps you mentioned- but also wanted to throw in some other options! I've also used the Audyn Cap Plus as my go-to budget cap in several speaker designs. It's very neutral, yet revealing, and gives that nice black background between passages. Another option in lieu of replacing the large value caps (220uf for instance), is to bypass 10% of the value with a high quality film cap (so 200 uf 'lytic and 20 uf film in this case). 
The Audyn true copper caps are also very good indeed. I have them in my DI. Not quite as good as the Jupiter copper foil, not as rich or resolving of micro details, but very good indeed. Jupiter copper foils are very expensive however.